Pass random drug test

Download the printable version of pass a random drug test
  • Drug Test Tips & Articles
  • Drug Test Glossary
  • Drug Testing Information
  • From time to time you may find yourself in a position wherein you need to pass a random drug test. And the fact is, if you are a drug user failure to pass a random drug test can completely destroy your life.

    At the very least if you fail to pass your random drug test you will be placed in a company controlled rehab program.

    And if you fail to pass your random drug test it can get much worse than that including loss of job and incarceration. The additional stress these occurences can add to peoples lives have led to the failure of marriages and the loss of children.

    Failing to pass a random drug test is not a laughing matter.

    A random drug test can be extremely difficult to pass for any number of reasons including:

    1. Being random you will not know what type of drug test it will be - will you need to pass a hair drug test? Pass a urine drug test? Pass a saliva drug test? Not knowing what type of drug test it is makes it difficult to select a product to pass the random drug test.

    2. Also, if you need to pass a random drug test you do not know what the testing environment will be like. Primarily you will need to know if the drug test will be supervised. If it is indeed supervised that rules out using any type of urine additives (if you need to pass a urine drug test) to pass your random drug test.

    3. You may want to also note that there is no effective way to naturally pass a drug test when you are trying to pass a hair, urine or saliva drug test.

    Urine additives to pass a random drug test

    Now, many companies DO push so-called 'urine additives' or 'synthetic urine' to pass a random drug test. And they will give you all manner of song and dance to assure you all will go well when you try to pass a random drug test.

    And that may be the case 75% of the time. But what happens during that random drug test the other 25% of the time when you are trying to pass a drug test?

    I have written other articles regarding passing a drug test but in a nutshell the reasons I do not reccommend those types of products to pass a random drug test is (1) they can be detected; (2) If you get caught in the test environment with a fake willy (try explaining THAT ONE if you are a female) or a bottle of some type of additive you my friend are seriously hosed.

    My advice to you would be to try to put the random drug test off until you can get some type of product to pass a drug test.

    Another option to pass a drug test is to check out these products specifically designed to pass a hair drug test, pass a urine drug test, pass a saliva drug test or even pass a random drug test. Passing a drug test is not a problem with the right detox product.